WIRELESS TEAM MEMBERS
Post Date: November 14, 2023
Closing Date: Open until filled
Do you have a passion for wireless technology? Do you enjoy building connections and helping people?
The Role:As a member of our wireless sales team, you will build connections with diverse customers by providing excellent customer service. Identifying the customer's needs to guide them to the best wireless technology solutions. Your day could include engaging with new and current customers in-store, by phone, and online; promoting and completing wireless activations, upgrades, plan and/or data changes; working towards sales targets; and participating in merchandising, promotional activities, and inventory counts as needed.
- Previous in-person customer service experience. Sales experience is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem resolution skills.
- Comfortable with technology and ability to keep up to date with product knowledge and services.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to relate to all types of people and staff, and can maintain confidentiality.
- Computer proficient (email, Internet); working knowledge of MS Office 365 (Teams, Excel, Word) and iQmetrix is an asset.
- Flexible availability, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Why Choose Prairie Mobile:
- Competitive hourly wage and commission program.
- Comprehensive benefits including extended health, dental, vision and more.
- RRSP Matching Program and Education Assistance Program.
- Employee Retention Programs including Long Term Service Awards.
- Professional training and development.
- Continuous support to succeed in your role.
Prairie Mobile Communications is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Register your email and we'll send you updates when new positions are posted.