Wireless Team Member
Post Date: August 30, 2022
Closing Date: Open until filled
Location: Saskatchewan (Prince Albert, Regina, Saskatoon, Warman).
Do you have a passion for wireless technology? Do you enjoy meeting new people and building connections?
Prairie Mobile Communications is Canada’s largest independently owned provider of wireless communication technologies. With 26 locations across Canada, we are one of SaskTel’s largest authorized dealers and one of Kenwood Canada’s largest land mobile radio dealers.
We believe that wireless communication is a vital part of life today – and the future. It is how we stay connected with friends and family; it is how we discover new opportunities; it is how we learn about our world; it is how we plan for tomorrow. We are proud to be a part of this community by helping you achieve your goals through the use of cutting-edge technology.
What truly stands out in our organization is our people. We are a family of friendly and knowledgeable professionals that promote a team-based culture each and every day. We are focused and hardworking but also prioritize fun and aim to create an enjoyable environment for everyone. We take pride in the work we do, and our success is a testament to the exceptional customer service we provide.
As a team of people who believe in the power of communication, we are proud to have partnered with incredible companies such as: SaskTel, Kenwood, Motorola, Icom, L3Harris, PBE and many others.
Prairie Mobile Communications is looking to build a team of exceptional talent who share our core values and will place an emphasis on enhanced customer experience. We are seeking energetic and determined Wireless Team Members to join our team in various locations across Saskatchewan. Full-time and part-time opportunities are available. As a member of our wireless sales team, you will make connections with each customer by providing excellent customer service. You are passionate about helping people and identifying the customer’s products and service needs to guide them towards the best wireless technology solutions. You enjoy learning about new technology and guiding others to learn as well.
- Identifying new clients; promoting sales to existing clientele.
- Developing relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service, discussing their product and service needs, and providing them with wireless solutions.
- Promoting and completing wireless activations, upgrades, plan and/or data changes, and other related functions for new and existing customers.
- Preparing sales orders and receive payments from customers by cash, credit, or debit card.
- Participating in merchandising, promotional activities, store maintenance, inventory count and trade shows as necessary.
- Working alongside manager and fellow team members to maximize personal and store sales goals.
- Previous customer service experience; sales experience an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem resolution skills.
- Comfortable with technology and ability to keep up to date with product knowledge and services.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy in transactions, inventory, and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to relate to all levels of staff and maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Due to the nature of the business, there may be occasions when the Wireless Team Member is required to work alone in the store.
- Flexible availability including the ability to work evenings and weekends a strong asset.
Why Choose Prairie Mobile:
- Base hourly and commission;
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees including:
- Extended health, dental, and vision plans;
- Employee Retention Programs including Long Term Service Awards and Education Assistance Program;
- RRSP Matching Program.
- Employee discounts;
- Referral Program;
- Professional training and development;
- Continuous support to succeed in your role.
If you are looking to join a team that is results-oriented, adaptable, and possess a high and positive can-do attitude, we welcome your application submission.