WIRELESS STORE MANAGER – REGINA
Post Date: August 30, 2022
Closing Date: Open until filled
Location: Regina, SK
Are you ready for your next exciting career opportunity? Are you looking to apply your hands-on approach to lead and inspire a high performing team?
Prairie Mobile Communications is Canada’s largest independently owned provider of wireless communication technologies. With 26 locations across Canada, we are one of SaskTel’s largest authorized dealers and one of Kenwood Canada’s largest land mobile radio dealers.
We believe that wireless communication is a vital part of life today – and the future. It is how we stay connected with friends and family; it is how we discover new opportunities; it is how we learn about our world; it is how we plan for tomorrow. We are proud to be a part of this community by helping you achieve your goals through the use of cutting-edge technology.
What truly stands out in our organization is our people. We are a family of friendly and knowledgeable professionals that promote a team-based culture each and every day. We are focused and hardworking but also prioritize fun and aim to create an enjoyable environment for everyone. We take pride in the work we do, and our success is a testament to the exceptional customer service we provide.
As a team of people who believe in the power of communication, we are proud to have partnered with incredible companies such as: SaskTel, Kenwood, Motorola, Icom, L3Harris, PBE and many others.
We are growing and looking to build a team of exceptional talent who share our core values of positive energy, curiosity, people power and ownership thinking, and will place an emphasis on enhanced customer experience. We are looking for a leader with a proven track record in sales and customer service for a Wireless Store Manager opportunity to join our team in Regina, SK.
The Wireless Store Manager inspires and retains a high performing team, creates a climate of positive work environment, and delivers excellent customer service. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Wireless Store Manager will provide leadership and manage day-to-day store operations. This role will join a dynamic team of leaders and team members in an exciting work environment fostered by our company culture values. The Wireless Store Manager succeeds through positive energy, driving results, and developing and motivating the team to reach personal and store goals.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day branch operations.
- Maintain stability and reputation of the store by complying with and enforcing the Company’s operational, personnel and general policies and procedures.
- Maintain professional and technical product/services knowledge.
- Identify and solicit new clients and business avenues; promote sales to existing clientele and develop relationships with corporate and residential customers.
- Manage selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain store staffing to recruit, train, coach, counsel, and discipline employees.
- Upgrade product knowledge on a continual basis and keep abreast of current trends, prices, promotions, and services.
- A high school diploma or equivalent; formal Business Administration or similar education preferred.
- 5 years of management or supervisory experience, along with (2) years of direct sales experience in a customer focused environment.
- Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on business operations and processes.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
- Highly flexible with solid interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (Epicor/RQ Metrix) an asset.
- Valid Driver’s License for travel between locations as required.
- Availability to work days, weeknights and weekends.
Why Choose Prairie Mobile:
- Competitive wage and commission structure.
- Comprehensive benefits including extended health, dental, and vision plans.
- Employee Retention Programs including Long Term Service Awards and Education Assistance Program.
- RRSP Matching Program.
- Continuous training and coaching to succeed in your role.
Our passion and expertise are the reasons our people are true industry leaders. We personally connect with others to help understand their needs and effectively use our products. By building an intentional culture, we create a framework that is customer-intimate, opportunity-based, and shareholder-focused. If you are looking to join a team that is results-oriented, adaptable, and possess a high and positive can-do attitude, we welcome your application submission.