INVENTORY CONTROL CLERKS – SASKATCHEWAN & ALBERTA
Post Date: October 31, 2022
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Location: SASKATCHEWAN & ALBERTA
Prairie Mobile is looking for reliable Inventory Control Clerks to join the team!
Prairie Mobile Communications is looking for one Inventory Control Clerk to join our corporate office team in Saskatoon, SK, and one to join our team Radio Sales & Service Center in Calgary, AB. These are full-time, permanent roles.
Inventory Control Clerks are responsible for ensuring the accurate and seamless reception and processing of incoming shipments. Duties include inspection of incoming shipments; picking, packing, and scanning orders; conducting stock counts; and ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and organized. Inventory Control Clerks are also responsible for loading and unloading shipments regularly, with the capability of repetitive heavy lifting, and use any necessary equipment. Inventory Control Clerks report to the Inventory and Procurement Manager.
- Certificate or diploma in supply chain management.
- Proficient with MS Office 365 applications.
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Strong attention to detail; With good organizational, time management, and prioritizing skills.
- General warehouse knowledge an asset, but not required.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Valid driver’s license, with clean driving record.
- Work is performed mostly in a warehouse environment.
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to work at heights and be able to lift/move (up to 50 lbs), push, pull, bend, walk, and stand for long periods of time.
Why Choose Prairie Mobile:
- Competitive wage.
- Comprehensive benefits including extended health, dental, and vision plans.
- Employee Retention Programs including Long Term Service Awards and Education Assistance Program.
- RRSP Matching Program.
- Continuous training and coaching to succeed in your role.
If you are looking to join a dynamic team that is results-oriented and possess a positive can-do attitude, we welcome your application submission.