RADIO SALES CONSULTANTS – BRITISH COLUMBIA, MANITOBA, & ONTARIO LOCATIONS
Post Date: December 30, 2022
Closing Date: Open until filled
Location: British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario
Are you a highly driven sales professional looking to grow your career?
The Role:Prairie Mobile Communications is looking for driven Sales Consultants (Radio Communications) to join our teams in our Coquitlam, Brandon, and Vaughn (Greater Toronto Area) locations. In these exciting roles, Radio Communications Sales Consultants are responsible for driving direct radio sales and rentals for new clientele, corporate and government sales, and after-sale support. With your go-getter attitude and drive to succeed, you will be responsible for prospecting new businesses and expanding existing customer relationships. You enjoy building relationships, researching the local market, and staying current in trends and innovations related to business interests. If you are looking to join a dynamic team and enjoy keeping organized and disciplined, this may be the role for you!
- A university or college degree in Business or related field and minimum of three (3) to five (5) years direct sales experience (an acceptable combination of education and experience may be considered).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 applications; knowledge of CRM software is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to relate and demonstrate positive working relationships with all levels of staff, customers, and external contacts.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Maintain product knowledge by attending and completing training as required.
- A valid driver’s license with own reliable vehicle is required for travel to customer sites as needed.
- Ability to obtain security clearance if required by customer.
Why Choose Prairie Mobile:
- Competitive salary, and commission structure.
- Comprehensive benefits including extended health, dental, and vision plans.
- Employee Retention programs including Long Term Service Awards and Education Assistance Program.
- RRSP Matching Program.
- Employee discount.
- Continuous training and coaching to succeed in your role.
Register your email and we'll send you updates when new positions are posted.