DISTRICT SALES MANAGER – SOUTH SASKATCHEWAN
Post Date: November 7, 2022
Closing Date: Open until filled
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
The Role:We are looking for a leader with a proven track record in sales and customer service, employee coaching and development, performance management, and achievement of company goals, for a District Sales Manager opportunity in the South Saskatchewan district. Reporting to the Vice-President of Operations, the District Sales Manager is responsible for the performance of all wireless store locations in their district including the achievement of company goals in sales, customer experience, cost control and shrinkage. The District Sales Manager is also responsible for the development of all associated Store Managers, Team Leads and all Wireless Sales Team Members. They will also oversee and manage the B2B Wireless Team to drive growth of the small-regional-national business customers. This position interacts with all levels of the organization, customers & consumers and the public. Subsequent functions of the role include but are not limited to responsibility for inventory management, merchandising, and audit process & controls.
- A degree in business administration with an emphasis in sales/marketing and/or service
- 5 years of management or supervisory experience, along with (2) years of direct sales experience in a customer focused environment.
- Experience in a multi unit environment is an asset.
- Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on business operations and processes.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
- Highly flexible with solid interpersonal skills; ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications; working knowledge of iQmetrix is an asset.
- Valid Driver’s License for travel between locations as required.
- Availability to work days, weeknights and weekends.
Why Choose Prairie Mobile:
- Competitive salary and bonus program.
- Comprehensive benefits including extended health, dental, vision and more.
- Employee Retention Programs including Long Term Service Awards.
- Employee Discounts
- RRSP Matching Program and Education Assistance Program.
- Professional training and development.
- Continuous support to succeed in your role.
Register your email and we'll send you updates when new positions are posted.