BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT – WINDSOR
Post Date: September 18, 2023
Closing Date: Open until filled
Location: Windsor, ON
Are you a highly driven sales professional looking to grow your career?
The Role:Prairie Mobile Communications is growing and looking to build a team of exceptional talent who share our core values and will place an emphasis on enhanced customer experience. We are looking for a determined Business Development Consultant to join our team in Windsor, ON. With your go-getter attitude and drive to succeed, you will be responsible for strategically prospecting new businesses and expanding existing customer relationships in Ontario. You enjoy building and cultivating relationships, researching the local market, and staying current in trends and innovations that may impact business interests. You will work closely with the sales team members to grown business accounts. If you are looking to join a dynamic team and enjoy keeping organized and disciplined, this may be the role for you!
- Post secondary education in Business or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years direct sales experience (an acceptable combination of education and experience may be considered).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with he ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Ability Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of CRM software an asset.
- Maintain product knowledge by attending and completing training as required.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- A valid driver’s license with own reliable vehicle is required for necessary travel to customer sites.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance if required by customer.
- Competitive salary along with commission plan.
- Comprehensive benefits including extended health, dental, and vision plans.
- Employee Retention programs including Long Term Service Awards and Education Assistance Program.
- RRSP Matching Program.
- Employee discount.
- Continuous training and coaching to succeed in your role.
Prairie Mobile Communications is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Register your email and we'll send you updates when new positions are posted.