BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS (B2B Sales)
Post Date: April 19, 2023
Closing Date: Open until filled
Location: Saskatoon & Regina, SK
Are you a self-motivated sales professional with a passion for wireless technology?
Prairie Mobile Communications has an opportunity for full-time Business Communications Consultants (B2B Sales) to be based in Saskatoon and Regina, SK. Reporting to the District Sales Managers, this role is responsible for growing sales within an assigned account territory and providing after-sale support for existing clients. The Business Communications Consultants will provide effective business solutions to business customers through innovative & strategic planning, creating & delivering business presentations, superior customer service and prospecting in various regions.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in wireless and/or telecommunications industry, preferably managing major business accounts.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding assigned quotas.
- Solid understanding of wireless, data and telecom products and services.
- An innovative thinker in meeting customer requirements, with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong strategic planning skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office 365 applications. Working knowledge of iQMetrix an asset.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
- Innovative thinking and can adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Valid Driver’s License for travel between locations and customer visits as required.
- Available days, evenings, weekends and holiday shopping season as required.
Why Choose Prairie Mobile:
- We’re growing – This is a new addition to our team.
- Competitive salary and commission structure;
- Comprehensive benefits including extended health, dental, vision and more;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Employee Retention programs including Long Term Service Awards;
- Employee discounts;
- RRSP Matching Program and Education Assistance Program;
- Professional training and development;
- Continuous support to succeed in your role.
If you are looking to join a team that is results-oriented, adaptable, and possess a high and positive can-do attitude, we welcome your application submission.